Thursday, August 19, 2010

It all started as a nice feeding session....

So tonight I was feeding Jeanette, watching some TV and all of a sudden my stomach felt warm and wet.  My first thought was 'What the hell...... oh.'  Her Smartipants leaked all over my stomach, pants, and my brest friend pillow.  It may be a little early for her to be in them but she was getting too big for her newborn proraps which don't really fit anymore, she is long and lean. 

Also, to top it all off today is my anniversary.  So this morning I hauled both kids out to Target to get Doug a card and a gift.  Money is tight right now so I really couldn't see spending that much on a gift, however there is nothing that he wants or needs.  So that was difficult.  I had Victoria telling me that she was sooooo hungry.  I'm sure you experienced moms out there know the voice that she was using.  And all I wanted to do was find him a gift!  Not to mention that every 10 minutes she just HAD to go to the bathroom!  It was all a ploy to get out of the stroller.  I finally find the gift and card, plus a few outfits for Jeanette from the clearance racks and a take-a-long thomas toy and a few other things.... and my bill came to $80!  Geesh...

So today was not a good adventure in being green(ish)!!!  I can't wait for my new dipes to get here!!  They will make it all easier!

Tomorrow's adventure:  Making some cloth wipes!!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment