Sunday, August 22, 2010

So I had an eventful weekend.

Of course being only 3 weeks post partum I would forget that we had to go to a friend's housewarming party on Saturday.  Not only did we not have a gift for them it meant that I was going to fall even further behind on laundry! 

The party was great, only one meltdown by Victoria and that was because she did not have a nap.  We met another mom that was using cloth diapers!!  That is a rarity in my area, that is for sure!  A plus on that is that it made Doug feel less 'weird for doing the cloth route!  YAY! 

Today I was able to get 3 loads of laundry washed and dried.  Folded is another story!  I did however get 4 wipes made today and I have to say they turned out pretty well.  If it weren't so late I would take a picture of them.  I am really loving my new sewing machine, it can do decorative stitches! 

My last event for the weekend is that I think Jeanette is going through a growth spurt.  She wants to eat ALL THE TIME!!  My poor nips!  I am so glad that I have not had to supplement like I had to with Victoria, however, I do see why so many women give up on breast feeding!  Not me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment