Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So right now I know what you're thinking...

What the hell is greenish?? 

Right now it means typing with one hand because I have a child attached to my right breast, still wondering if that last diaper was really wet, and then realizing that I should have put a load of diapers in the wash tonight.  So what exactly is it that I do that is green?

1.)  I just started cloth diapering.
2.)  I do recycle.
3.)  I buy organic when I can
4.)  I try to use natural cleaning agents.

So, that's really it.  I'm not what you would call a 'crunchy mom'.  Seriously some of them really freak me out!  I know I couldn't co-sleep, I'm afraid that I will crush my child or kick them, I'm a kicker!  Plus, I like having my alone time with my husband.   Elimination Communication really scares me, if you don't know what it is here is a link.  Elimination Communication Also, I enjoy modern conveniences.  Air conditioning is a must for me.  I ordered my epidural before I got to the hospital!  If I got to my due date I sooo would have scheduled an induction!  So all of this and more are why I am green(ish).

So, anyways I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is Rebecca, however I go by FunkyMom online,  I am nearly the age no woman ever progresses past....  I have a wonderful husband, Doug, and 2 beautiful daughters Victoria who is almost 3 and Jeanette 3 weeks.  I work as a retail manager full time so I am away from my family 50-60 hours a week off season and from November to January 60-70 hours a week.  So that in and of itself is rough, however it is how we pay the bills. 

Now that Jeanette is done with her meal, we should probably go to bed.  We'll see if she actually sleeps tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment