Friday, August 20, 2010

Today's Adventure? Failed

So today I was going to make some cloth wipes.  Jeanette had other ideas.  Today was a non stop cluster feed day!  Every hour she was eating!!  No rest for the weary mom right?  I did however get a few errands done.  Thank goodness for my Moby Wrap, it really has saved me!  Today we went to the outlets to get Victoria some leggings for her outfit for her 3 year photos.  What really gets me is that parents take no responsibility for their children today.  The reason I say this is because our outlets have a small playground at them which is great, however there were two separate mothers that did not even begin to watch their children.  Both of their kids were blocking the other kids from being able to use the slides!  I mean really?  You obviously didn't teach them manners, however have the decency to at least watch them so they are not impeding on the other kids fun! 

On the bright side:  I received fluffy mail today!  I got 4 new covers and some Hemp inserts.  I know this little girl is going to be a heavy wetter just like her big sister.  So I guess unfortunately tomorrow's adventure will simply be laundry... how many loads will I get done??  I'll just say that I have about 8 loads backlogged....If I only get 4 of them done that will be a miracle!

See you after the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment